Austin 10 Months

Austin, you are such a big boy this month. We finished nursing this month. I was sad but it was the best thing for both of us. I do love when I give you a bottle you just rest your head on my shoulder and look up at me. I love that you love to snuggle. You have really started showing affection to your blankets. Looks like your lovie will be your blankets just like sissy. I am so glad that you ditched your passie and thumbs months ago so we don't have to deal with all that.

Hello motor skills. You have really been gaining control of gross and fine motor skills. You follow me around the house and pull up on everything. You learned to clap and shake your head no. You have started to cruise around the furniture. You love to play 'near' Evey and just being where ever she is, but you also enjoy playing by yourself for a little bit at a time. I love your easy going personality. You are the happiest, sweetest thing ever. We love you.
What are you guys doing out there?

First Hair trim




Lala came to see us, yay!


Look at me, Look at me
Good job daddy and lala on the new grass
Beep, Beep
I don't have a bear on my bottom
I'll come get you
Morning
Shoot!
I can cook like Evey
Didn't have much luck getting good videos, camera shy I guess
0 Responses