|
Happy Birthday sweet heart. We are so proud of you. Love Char and Evey.
This past weekend we celebrated James's birthday with friends, neighborhood friends and work friends. We have a fiesta! Fajitas and the works. Plus the kids enjoyed cracking open a pinata and fondue for dessert. It was a really good time. I am so glad everyone could come. I hope this is just the beginning of some new friendship made.
This past weekend we celebrated James's birthday with friends, neighborhood friends and work friends. We have a fiesta! Fajitas and the works. Plus the kids enjoyed cracking open a pinata and fondue for dessert. It was a really good time. I am so glad everyone could come. I hope this is just the beginning of some new friendship made.
Wii Bowling











Oh how much fun! Happy Birthday James! We are so glad that you have found such great friends up there!