Evey 20 Months

Miss Evey is 20 Months old. She is still only 21 lbs, but don't let her size fool you cause she is tough and full of spunk. She is my little helper these days, love to clean up messes (not hers of course), wipe stuff down. She is very good at knowing what is trash and what is recycle. She sings Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and the E-I-E-O part of old MacDonald. She has so many many words that she uses regularly. We only have a couple of sentences so we will keep working on that. She really like numbers...tu..free..six..seben..nine..ten..YAY!! She loves Baby Einstein, not that interested in any other TV or movies. Except maybe Choo Choo Soul (10 minute show on Disney channel)...if we are having breakfast and she hears it come on...she has to get down to go dance...so funny. She is now feeding herself apple sauce and yogurt with very little mess...been holding back on these cause I could see yogurt go flying across the kitchen. Still a really good eater.

Some of the things that Mommy and Daddy love are:
I love when I get you in the morning and you smile really big and say "Mo-ning". I love when you peak around things and say "HIIIII". I LOVE hearing you say Mommy...most beautiful sound in the world. Daddy's favorite thing is you running up to him when he gets home from work...always ecstatic to see him.
Shopping at Lowe's
'Cheese'
'Bubbles'

The following are pictures from a weekend in Houston
for Jeff and Ashley's wedding

Rehearsal Dinner dress



Ha Ha Ha Ha
Tickle me Uncle Barry
Petting zoo at the park near Barry's new house...Rabbit
Goat
Moma's shoes
Getting Ready for the wedding
Greenley and Evey...so cute seeing them play together
So awesome having the middle seat on the way home
Evey took a nice long nap


This is our 2nd big snow of the season


20 Months Old

Wait for it...Wait for it...'Oh Too...les' (Oh Toodles from Mickey Mouse)

Apples

Laundry Basket Jumping

Laundry Basket Merry Go Round...where apparently 'Sit Down' means do it again


The Grocery Game...Evey runs around the house picking up her fake food
and she puts in the basket...we are practicing for Easter :)

0 Responses