|
This weekend was wonderful. We headed north to Leesburg, VA to a farm and park. There Evey got to meet lots of new animals...chickens, turkeys, pigs, horses, and goats. She got to play in a cornbox...like a sandbox but with corn. We spent over an hour wandering through the Corn Maize. Oh my gosh, it was so fun. I would totally do it again. At first, it felt a little like we were in the "Field of Dreams." It was not easy. I am just glad that Evey was having fun too just being with us...riding on our shoulders. Here is a link to the The Maize if you want to see a picture of the actual maize.



Chickens


She is getting so big Char! : ) I loved the pics, you guys are so lucky, I would love to go to a place like that! Already, it looks like you are really taking advantage of all the opportunity you have up there for travel and learning about history, we would want to be doing the same thing! : )