|
Evey is just so sweet and loving and so much fun. She is just soaking up everything. I love teaching her. She is responding and understanding all kinds of stuff. We were teaching her trash vs recycle (just for fun not serious)...sort of teaching her to throw her clothes in the laundry. She loves Eskimo Kisses now...she scrunches up her nose. She is getting very brave with her walking...running down the hall naked after her bath...lowering her hands down by her side. Talking a lot, especially in the car on the way to and home from school. She is also learning to point to things in books...we know cheerios...working on banana, apple, flowers, butterflies.
This is how she carries her blanket around now
She loves looking out her window at the dogs next door
Video: Her learning how to use the spoon
Video: Eskimo Kiss...watch her face after I say Kiss


Evey is so cute! I love seeing her walking...precious. Miss you lots!