|
Evey and I went to DC for Memorial weekend to visit James. We had a wonderful time, doing nothing. We stayed at my cousin's place in Old Town Alexandria. There are lots of shops and restaurants within walking distance to their place. We basically just walked for 3 days. Evey loved being in her stroller and people watching...the weather was pleasant. It was perfect. Here are a couple pictures of our trip.

(I love watching her hold her own bottle, I think it is the cutest thing ever)


MCAD: Evey's appointment went well. She is 17.5 lbs now. She is now allowed to sleep 10 hours with out food. She takes her carnatine really well...never a complaint. When she turns 1 year, she will be allowed to go 12 hours at night, but that is the longest she can go even when she is teenager. When she turns 1, we will also have to start monitoring her fat intake...low fat diet for the Price Family.
I am a big girl in my chair holding my bottle.(I love watching her hold her own bottle, I think it is the cutest thing ever)



Post a Comment