|
So over the past 6 months or so, I have been following a lot of blogs on saving money, getting organized, and managing a household. Would anyone be interested to hear what I have learned and what is working for me? If there are no comments then I won't waste my time but I feel like I have learned so much that it might help others...maybe not.


yes yes please share! i always love your ideas and i could use some too!
ummm.....yes please! bring on the ideas!
Char, I think you have some of the best ideas when it comes to stuff like that, so i would LOVE to hear more! Thank you so much!
You know I want to hear it, although I'm still just going to walk over to your house and ask for coupons. That's my money saving tip.... Live next door to Char!
You are so RIGHT Hyzymom!!!!!!!!
yes! please share!