Random Product Reviews

Labels:I like this site and they have great prices. I also like these wristbands for when you go to public places. Safety Wristbands

Step Stools: I looked every where for tall stool for E when she helps in the kitchen and for the sink. She is little so we will prolly use this one longer than others but we love it. And it is light for her to carry around. We have one on each floor.

Taller one for the sink: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80159519
Smaller one for the potty: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60101063

Blinds:




This company is great with great customer service. We ordered valances for our blinds and they came in the wrong size. They let us keep incorrect ones, sent us new ones and then gave us extra parts so we could use the incorrect ones. I am not sure how their prices compare but worth checking out.
0 Responses