|
Now that we are "settled," I am trying to turn my black thumb into a green thumb. So I have done a little planting in the front of the house and then I have added several house plants. It is so good for your air quality to have real plants in the house so I am trying really hard to take good care of them. I have an ivy and another small plant in my office. Then these succulents in the kitchen. These cute little containers, I made a craft party at Kristen's house, well over a year ago and have finally done something with them. I love my little succulents, they have grown so much already.

These are the planters that I added on either side of the porch. The tall one in the middle is a Japanese Pencil Holly, leaves are soft not prickly.


These are the planters that I added on either side of the porch. The tall one in the middle is a Japanese Pencil Holly, leaves are soft not prickly.



Post a Comment