Evey's New Room

Here is Evey's new room. I am really happy the way it turned out. All we lack is some lighting, which is on back order. There is SO much color in the room, but I think she likes it. She has been sleeping in her big girl bed for about a month now. The transition was a breeze. Of course, she doesn't realize that she can get out the bed on her own. I am hoping that we are creating good habits now so we she does realize then we will already have our good habits.
Bunk beds...thank you Grandpa and Lala
Reading nook
Closet
3 Responses
  1. Gladice Says:

    Super Duper Cute! If you have time while you are in town, I'd love to see you.


  2. Jenny Says:

    it is beautiful, what great decorators you are!! and i especially like the reading nook! bekah will need one of those : ).


  3. Kristen Says:

    i love the way the room turned out! go james and char!