|
Evangeline is doing really well. We started our new schedule this week. She is at Mary's from 8 to 3, while I am working. We are still trying to get in some sort of routine, but I imagine that will take a little bit and I am trying not to freak out. (I did a little last night). Her legs are really strong, but we are still working on tummy time...arm strength. She really doesn't like it...I think it is cause she can't see what is going on. She doesn't want to miss anything. Here are some pictures from the last month.
I have really been enjoying watching the UT football games

Tummy time...I only appear to like it
Look I am getting long eyelashes like my Aunt Chris


Tummy time...I only appear to like it
Look I am getting long eyelashes like my Aunt Chris






Post a Comment