|
So, our little miss Evey is already ONE MONTH old! I can't believe it. I guess this is what "they" mean when "they" say it goes fast. "They" are pretty smart sometimes. I thought a good summary of the last month would be to review some of the faces Evey makes for us. Some of them make Char laugh so much that she has to try to stop laughing so she doesn't hurt her stomach which is still healing from the cesarean surgery. So what I thought I would do is list some possible thoughts going through her mind or captions for each of the faces. Hope you enjoy.















#1a - Man that heater feels good.
#1b - Does this hat make me look like a gangsta?
#1b - Does this hat make me look like a gangsta?
#2 - Daddy, was that me or you?
#3 - Mommy, I don't have a shirt on!
#4 - Look at me work this camera Mommy.
#5 - I look cute now, but I'm gonna need another bath after you see what I did inside this blanket you just dried me off with.
#6 - You can send the trophy for cutest baby to Frisco TX...
#7a - Do I have to get up already?
#7b - Aw Mom, not that stupid camera again.
#7b - Aw Mom, not that stupid camera again.
#8 - Finally a chance to kick back and relax.
#9 - I'm dreaming of a land where milk flows like honey.
#10 - Hmmm, what is the meaning of life?
#11 - Right in here Mommy, I'm hungry.
#12 - What you lookin at?
#13 - I'm about to have a surprise for you Mommy.
#14 - Maybe if I pretend to be asleep she'll stop taking pictures.
#15 - Alright just gimme that camera already, come on, give it here.
#16 - You can keep taking pictures of me for One Meeeeeleeon dollars.


Post a Comment